Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Grass Ain't always greener on the other side

It is so true that life is not always greener on the other side. After 8 months of doing the same thing over and over again, I decided to apply for a different post and got through. However, I have never felt so stressed and unaccomplished in my life. I am not a perfectionsit and this job requires perfection and loads of self confidence. Don't get me wrong, I'm a confident person but my office doesn"t really allow you to feel comfortable in your role as you see people get fired for the simplest of acts on a daily basis. I guess the only reason I have no lost complete hope is because I do believe in God and his love for me. Otherwise, I'd be off my rockers by now. It all feels like a game of pretense and pretty soon reality will shed some light on me.
I have decided to reintroduce fun  and service in my life. I started by deciding to join a Rotoract club and I plan to follow through with it 100%. I have been giving up to easy lately and I'm going to stop that self defeating practice ASAP.
Til my next trip dowm crazy row. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment