Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OOTD: Frenchbook

Easter time is party season in Jamaica. Usually I stay home but this year I decided to check out one party (only because Sizzla was performing)....Frenchbook! I opted for a very casual look because I thought it was more 'live music appropriate" & it was also a beach party, so my look fit that  too.






Top - Gift from Mom's recent trip to NYC
Shorts - DIY (Learned the Dolphin Ear technique from a Seventeen Magazine DIY video)
Necklace - Bought from my Aunt
Watch- Gift
Earring - bought for $200 from a roaming vendor in Portmore one Saturday
Slippers - $600 (Downtown Baby!)




Finally got this eyebrow thing...LOL
Foundation - Mary Kay Bronze 607
Powder - Bare Minerals 
Concealer - Elizabeth Arden (Sable)
Eyebrows - Wet n' Wild eyebrow pencil & Elizabeth Arden brow kit
Eye shadow - Elf & Klean Kolor
Lips - Arista (Si Si Bon) - Made by Sacha Cosmetics, Trinidad!
Eyeliner - Maybelline Illegal Length

Here are some pics from my friend Shanique:

Me & My friend Shanique!


Runway pose!

Kirov & Orange Juice in my cup!

KISSES!!!!



Guinness in hand! Another great night out with friends.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hip hop loves you back.
    See www.BiggaFiggaMedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete