Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge

My bestie laid out a challenge and I decided to accept! For the next 30 days, I will be blogging everyday (Lord help me!). I have always wanted to devote more time to the blog and help it to move into a whole new direction.

Day 1 was a challenge because it almost didn't happen! I am currently studying at UWI and it has been a huge challenge balancing school, work & Rotaract. This week and the next are especially rough for me because I have In-Course exams and a Rotaract Conference in Negril but I have faith that I will survive both with my sanity in tact.





I am here and I am ready for the challenge! Hope you enjoy the ride!

Thanks for Stopping By!


1 comment:

  1. I am so delinquent. Concept in head n I am yet to type. Lol

    ReplyDelete