Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a PINK Christmas

Lately pink has been a favourite colour of mine! So for my Rotaract club's Annual Christmas Dinner, I actually used my chain and bangle as inspiration for the ensemble. 




Top - A Gift from my Aunt
Skirt- Gift from a friend
Shoes - Club Intuition
Accessories - Gifts from a friend
Face - Mary Kay foundation (Bronze 607), MAC eyeshadow palette, Clinique Chubby Sick in Woppin' Watermelon, Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara


My pixie gift was a highlight of my night.....


For Renaissance's Christmas Eve Party I chose to continue the Pink Christmas  look....

After the party....Make up almost gone lol


Top - Gift from a friend
Skirt- Grandeur
Necklace - Gift from a friend
Earrings - Belonged to my Grandmother
Face - (was) Mary Kay foundation (Bronze 607), MAC eyeshadow palette & Jordana Eyeshadow Cornsilk/Earth, Clinique Chubby Sick in Woppin' Watermelon, Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment